Being there: the acceptance and marginalization of part-time professional employees
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 923–943, December 2003
How to Cite
Lawrence, T. B. and Corwin, V. (2003), Being there: the acceptance and marginalization of part-time professional employees. J. Organiz. Behav., 24: 923–943. doi: 10.1002/job.229
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!