The relationship between individual creativity and team creativity: aggregating across people and time
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: The bright and dark sides of individual and group innovation. Guest Editors: Onne Janssen, Evert van de Vliert and Michael West
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 235–257, March 2004
How to Cite
Pirola-Merlo, A. and Mann, L. (2004), The relationship between individual creativity and team creativity: aggregating across people and time. J. Organiz. Behav., 25: 235–257. doi: 10.1002/job.240
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!