Decoupling task and relationship conflict: the role of intragroup emotional processing
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 589–605, August 2004
How to Cite
Yang, J. and Mossholder, K. W. (2004), Decoupling task and relationship conflict: the role of intragroup emotional processing. J. Organiz. Behav., 25: 589–605. doi: 10.1002/job.258
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!