Participation in the design of performance management systems: a quasi-experimental field study
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 831–851, November 2004
How to Cite
Kleingeld, A., Van Tuijl, H. and Algera, J. A. (2004), Participation in the design of performance management systems: a quasi-experimental field study. J. Organiz. Behav., 25: 831–851. doi: 10.1002/job.266
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!