Do birds of a feather shop together? The effects on performance of employees' similarity with one another and with customers
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Diversity and the Workplace
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 731–754, September 2004
How to Cite
Leonard, J. S., Levine, D. I. and Joshi, A. (2004), Do birds of a feather shop together? The effects on performance of employees' similarity with one another and with customers. J. Organiz. Behav., 25: 731–754. doi: 10.1002/job.267
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!