Voluntary employee turnover: combining variables from the ‘traditional’ turnover literature with the theory of planned behavior
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 893–914, November 2004
How to Cite
van Breukelen, W., van der Vlist, R. and Steensma, H. (2004), Voluntary employee turnover: combining variables from the ‘traditional’ turnover literature with the theory of planned behavior. J. Organiz. Behav., 25: 893–914. doi: 10.1002/job.281
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!