Transformational leadership and organizational commitment: mediating role of psychological empowerment and moderating role of structural distance
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 951–968, December 2004
How to Cite
Avolio, B. J., Zhu, W., Koh, W. and Bhatia, P. (2004), Transformational leadership and organizational commitment: mediating role of psychological empowerment and moderating role of structural distance. J. Organiz. Behav., 25: 951–968. doi: 10.1002/job.283
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2003
- National University of Singapore. Grant Number: R-317-000-029-112
- Gallup Leadership Institute, Univeristy of Nebraska–Lincoln
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!