Playing to win: Biological imperatives, self-regulation, and trade-offs in the game of career success
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Reconceptualizing Career Success
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 137–154, March 2005
How to Cite
Nicholson, N. and de Waal-Andrews, W. (2005), Playing to win: Biological imperatives, self-regulation, and trade-offs in the game of career success. J. Organiz. Behav., 26: 137–154. doi: 10.1002/job.295
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!