Some historical and scientific issues related to research on emotional intelligence
Article first published online: 14 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 411–424, June 2005
How to Cite
Landy, F. J. (2005), Some historical and scientific issues related to research on emotional intelligence. J. Organiz. Behav., 26: 411–424. doi: 10.1002/job.317
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!