Integrating managerial perceptions and transformational leadership into a work-unit level model of employee involvement
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 561–589, August 2005
How to Cite
Richardson, H. A. and Vandenberg, R. J. (2005), Integrating managerial perceptions and transformational leadership into a work-unit level model of employee involvement. J. Organiz. Behav., 26: 561–589. doi: 10.1002/job.329
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2004
- Louisiana State University
- Centers of Disease Control and Prevention, and Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: 1R010H03737-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!