Feeling bad: antecedents and consequences of negative emotions in ongoing change
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 875–897, December 2005
How to Cite
Kiefer, T. (2005), Feeling bad: antecedents and consequences of negative emotions in ongoing change. J. Organiz. Behav., 26: 875–897. doi: 10.1002/job.339
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!