Linking the Big Five-Factors of personality to charismatic and transactional leadership; perceived dynamic work environment as a moderator
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 839–865, November 2005
How to Cite
De Hoogh, A. H. B., Den Hartog, D. N. and Koopman, P. L. (2005), Linking the Big Five-Factors of personality to charismatic and transactional leadership; perceived dynamic work environment as a moderator. J. Organiz. Behav., 26: 839–865. doi: 10.1002/job.344
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!