Routinization, work characteristics and their relationships with creative and proactive behaviors
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 257–279, May 2006
How to Cite
Ohly, S., Sonnentag, S. and Pluntke, F. (2006), Routinization, work characteristics and their relationships with creative and proactive behaviors. J. Organiz. Behav., 27: 257–279. doi: 10.1002/job.376
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!