I thank the three anonymous reviewers for their constructive comments and advice.
Work performance, affective commitment, and work motivation: the roles of pay administration and pay level†
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 365–385, May 2006
How to Cite
Kuvaas, B. (2006), Work performance, affective commitment, and work motivation: the roles of pay administration and pay level. J. Organiz. Behav., 27: 365–385. doi: 10.1002/job.377
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!