Diversity attitudes and norms: the role of ethnic identity and relational demography
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 419–442, June 2006
How to Cite
Linnehan, F., Chrobot-Mason, D. and Konrad, A. M. (2006), Diversity attitudes and norms: the role of ethnic identity and relational demography. J. Organiz. Behav., 27: 419–442. doi: 10.1002/job.382
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!