Comparing the validity of multiple social effectiveness constructs in the prediction of managerial job performance
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 443–461, June 2006
How to Cite
Semadar, A., Robins, G. and Ferris, G. R. (2006), Comparing the validity of multiple social effectiveness constructs in the prediction of managerial job performance. J. Organiz. Behav., 27: 443–461. doi: 10.1002/job.385
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!