Consequences of work-home segmentation or integration: a person-environment fit perspective
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 485–507, June 2006
How to Cite
Kreiner, G. E. (2006), Consequences of work-home segmentation or integration: a person-environment fit perspective. J. Organiz. Behav., 27: 485–507. doi: 10.1002/job.386
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!