Team mental models and team performance: a field study of the effects of team mental model similarity and accuracy
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 403–418, June 2006
How to Cite
Lim, B.-C. and Klein, K. J. (2006), Team mental models and team performance: a field study of the effects of team mental model similarity and accuracy. J. Organiz. Behav., 27: 403–418. doi: 10.1002/job.387
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!