Organizational level as a moderator of the relationship between justice perceptions and work-related reactions
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 705–721, September 2006
How to Cite
Begley, T. M., Lee, C. and Hui, C. (2006), Organizational level as a moderator of the relationship between justice perceptions and work-related reactions. J. Organiz. Behav., 27: 705–721. doi: 10.1002/job.388
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2005
- Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China. Grant Number: CUHK4026/00H
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!