Process-orientation versus outcome-orientation during organizational change: the role of organizational identification
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 685–704, September 2006
How to Cite
van Knippenberg, B., Martin, L. and Tyler, T. (2006), Process-orientation versus outcome-orientation during organizational change: the role of organizational identification. J. Organiz. Behav., 27: 685–704. doi: 10.1002/job.391
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2006
- Netherlands organization for scientific research (NWO). Grant Number: MAGW490-01-200
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!