The research was partly supported by a research grant provided by the Research Committee of the Faculty of Social Sciences, Tel Aviv University. The authors gratefully acknowledge helpful comments by Professor Sheldon Zedeck of the University of California, at Berkeley, on an earlier version of the article.
Short Research Note
Two dimensions of a realistic preview and their impact upon initial expectations, expectation fulfilment, satisfaction and intentions to quit†
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1981 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 211–216, July 1981
How to Cite
Krausz, M. and Fox, S. (1981), Two dimensions of a realistic preview and their impact upon initial expectations, expectation fulfilment, satisfaction and intentions to quit. J. Organiz. Behav., 2: 211–216. doi: 10.1002/job.4030020306
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 1980
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!