David McKenna is now with Exxon, Inc.
Selection risk, sex-role stereotyping, and sex discrimination in employment decision†
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1981 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 223–228, July 1981
How to Cite
McKenna, D. J. and Johnson, D. A. (1981), Selection risk, sex-role stereotyping, and sex discrimination in employment decision. J. Organiz. Behav., 2: 223–228. doi: 10.1002/job.4030020308
This article is based on the first author's master's thesis. The findings were presented previously at the 1979 Convention of the American Psychological Association. New York City.
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 1980
- Manuscript Received: MAY 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!