This research was supported in part through two grants from the Organized Research Fund, The University of Texas at Arlington. The data were presented at the Annual Southwest Academy of Management Meetings, Houston, TX., March, 1983.
Research note: The relationship between time pressure and performance: A field test of Parkinson's Law†
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1984 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 293–299, October 1984
How to Cite
Peters, L. H., O'Connor, E. J., Pooyan, A. and Quick, J. C. (1984), Research note: The relationship between time pressure and performance: A field test of Parkinson's Law. J. Organiz. Behav., 5: 293–299. doi: 10.1002/job.4030050406
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 1984
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!