Unionists' attitudes toward joint union-management quality of work life programmes
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1986 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 53–59, January 1986
How to Cite
Hanlon, M. D. and Nadler, D. A. (1986), Unionists' attitudes toward joint union-management quality of work life programmes. J. Organiz. Behav., 7: 53–59. doi: 10.1002/job.4030070107
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 1985
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!