Constructive controversy, the Vroom-Yetton model, and managerial decision-making
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1986 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 125–138, April 1986
How to Cite
Tjosvold, D., Wedley, W. C. and Field, R. H. G. (1986), Constructive controversy, the Vroom-Yetton model, and managerial decision-making. J. Organiz. Behav., 7: 125–138. doi: 10.1002/job.4030070205
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 1985
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 1985
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!