A longitudinal study of climates
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1988 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 319–334, October 1988
How to Cite
Jackofsky, E. F. and Slocum, J. W. (1988), A longitudinal study of climates. J. Organiz. Behav., 9: 319–334. doi: 10.1002/job.4030090404
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 1987
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 1987
- Bureau of Business Research and the Center for Enterprising
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!