The bicultural life experience of career-oriented black women
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 459–477, November 1990
How to Cite
Bell, E. L. (1990), The bicultural life experience of career-oriented black women. J. Organiz. Behav., 11: 459–477. doi: 10.1002/job.4030110607
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!