Coping patterns as predictors of burnout: The function of control and escapist coping patterns
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 123–144, March 1991
How to Cite
Leiter, M. P. (1991), Coping patterns as predictors of burnout: The function of control and escapist coping patterns. J. Organiz. Behav., 12: 123–144. doi: 10.1002/job.4030120205
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 1989
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!