Work—family conflict: A comparison of dual-career and traditional-career men
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 389–411, July 1992
How to Cite
Higgins, C. A. and Duxbury, L. E. (1992), Work—family conflict: A comparison of dual-career and traditional-career men. J. Organiz. Behav., 13: 389–411. doi: 10.1002/job.4030130407
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 1991
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 1990
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
- School of Business Administration, The University of Western Ontario, London, Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!