Antecedents of organizational commitment across occupational groups: A meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 539–558, November 1992
How to Cite
Cohen, A. (1992), Antecedents of organizational commitment across occupational groups: A meta-analysis. J. Organiz. Behav., 13: 539–558. doi: 10.1002/job.4030130602
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 1991
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!