Dispositional affectivity as a predictor of work attitudes and job performance
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 595–606, November 1993
How to Cite
Cropanzano, R., James, K. and Konovsky, M. A. (1993), Dispositional affectivity as a predictor of work attitudes and job performance. J. Organiz. Behav., 14: 595–606. doi: 10.1002/job.4030140609
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 1993
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!