Individualism-collectivism as an individual difference predictor of organizational citizenship behavior
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 127–142, March 1995
How to Cite
Moorman, R. H. and Blakely, G. L. (1995), Individualism-collectivism as an individual difference predictor of organizational citizenship behavior. J. Organiz. Behav., 16: 127–142. doi: 10.1002/job.4030160204
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!