Covariance structure modeling in organizational research: Problems with the method versus applications of the method
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 225–233, May 1995
How to Cite
Williams, L. J. (1995), Covariance structure modeling in organizational research: Problems with the method versus applications of the method. J. Organiz. Behav., 16: 225–233. doi: 10.1002/job.4030160305
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!