Effects of application blanks and employment equity on applicant reactions and job pursuit intentions
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 415–430, September 1995
How to Cite
Saks, A. M., Leck, J. D. and Saunders, D. M. (1995), Effects of application blanks and employment equity on applicant reactions and job pursuit intentions. J. Organiz. Behav., 16: 415–430. doi: 10.1002/job.4030160504
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 1994
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 1993
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!