An examination of beliefs about older workers: Do stereotypes still exist?
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 457–468, September 1995
How to Cite
Hassell, B. L. and Perrewe, P. L. (1995), An examination of beliefs about older workers: Do stereotypes still exist?. J. Organiz. Behav., 16: 457–468. doi: 10.1002/job.4030160506
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 1994
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!