A new conceptualization of union commitment: Development and test of an integrated theory
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 505–532, November 1995
How to Cite
Sverke, M. and Kuruvilla, S. (1995), A new conceptualization of union commitment: Development and test of an integrated theory. J. Organiz. Behav., 16: 505–532. doi: 10.1002/job.4030160603
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!