Shaker A. Zahra is Robert E. Buuck Chair and Professor of Strategy and Organization, Center for Entrepreneurial Studies & Department of Strategic Management & Organization, Carlson School of Management [3-428], University of Minnesota, 321 19th Ave. South, Minneapolis MN 55455, Tel: (612) 626-6623, Fax: (612) 626-1316, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
An embeddedness framing of governance and opportunism: towards a cross-nationally accommodating theory of agency—critique and extension
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 69–73, January 2007
How to Cite
Zahra, S. A. (2007), An embeddedness framing of governance and opportunism: towards a cross-nationally accommodating theory of agency—critique and extension. J. Organiz. Behav., 28: 69–73. doi: 10.1002/job.404
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!