The challenges are organizational not just clinical
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Healthcare: The problems are organizational not clinical
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 811–827, November 2006
How to Cite
Ramanujam, R. and Rousseau, D. M. (2006), The challenges are organizational not just clinical. J. Organiz. Behav., 27: 811–827. doi: 10.1002/job.411
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2006
- Regenstrief Center for Healthcare Engineering, Purdue University
- VA HSR&D Center for Implementing Evidence-based Practice, Roudebush VAMC, Indianapolis
- H.J. Heinz II professorship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!