The challenges are organizational not just clinical
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Healthcare: The problems are organizational not clinical
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 811–827, November 2006
How to Cite
Ramanujam, R. and Rousseau, D. M. (2006), The challenges are organizational not just clinical. J. Organiz. Behav., 27: 811–827. doi: 10.1002/job.411
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2006
- Regenstrief Center for Healthcare Engineering, Purdue University
- VA HSR&D Center for Implementing Evidence-based Practice, Roudebush VAMC, Indianapolis
- H.J. Heinz II professorship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!