Making it safe: the effects of leader inclusiveness and professional status on psychological safety and improvement efforts in health care teams
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Healthcare: The problems are organizational not clinical
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 941–966, November 2006
How to Cite
Nembhard, I. M. and Edmondson, A. C. (2006), Making it safe: the effects of leader inclusiveness and professional status on psychological safety and improvement efforts in health care teams. J. Organiz. Behav., 27: 941–966. doi: 10.1002/job.413
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2005
- Harvard Business School Division of Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!