Host country nationals as socializing agents: a social identity approach
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Organizational Behavior in Multinational Organizations
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 281–301, April 2007
How to Cite
Toh, S. M. and DeNisi, A. S. (2007), Host country nationals as socializing agents: a social identity approach. J. Organiz. Behav., 28: 281–301. doi: 10.1002/job.421
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!