Emotional intelligence and individual performance: evidence of direct and moderated effects
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 399–421, May 2007
How to Cite
Rode, J. C., Mooney, C. H., Arthaud-Day, M. L., Near, J. P., Baldwin, T. T., Rubin, R. S. and Bommer, W. H. (2007), Emotional intelligence and individual performance: evidence of direct and moderated effects. J. Organiz. Behav., 28: 399–421. doi: 10.1002/job.429
- Issue online: 11 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!