Change-oriented organizational citizenship behavior: effects of work environment characteristics and intervening psychological processes
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 467–484, May 2007
How to Cite
Choi, J. N. (2007), Change-oriented organizational citizenship behavior: effects of work environment characteristics and intervening psychological processes. J. Organiz. Behav., 28: 467–484. doi: 10.1002/job.433
- Issue online: 11 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2004
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
- Québec Fonds de recherche sur la société et la culture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!