Balancing work and family: a field study of multi-dimensional, multi-role work-family conflict
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 705–727, August 2007
How to Cite
Premeaux, S. F., Adkins, C. L. and Mossholder, K. W. (2007), Balancing work and family: a field study of multi-dimensional, multi-role work-family conflict. J. Organiz. Behav., 28: 705–727. doi: 10.1002/job.439
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!