Social networks and the cognitive motivation to realize network opportunities: a study of managers' information gathering behaviors
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 51–78, January 2008
How to Cite
Anderson, M. H. (2008), Social networks and the cognitive motivation to realize network opportunities: a study of managers' information gathering behaviors. J. Organiz. Behav., 29: 51–78. doi: 10.1002/job.459
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!