They don't want to be temporaries: similarities between temps and core workers
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 943–959, November 2007
How to Cite
Chambel, M. J. and Castanheira, F. (2007), They don't want to be temporaries: similarities between temps and core workers. J. Organiz. Behav., 28: 943–959. doi: 10.1002/job.471
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!