The mediating role of psychological capital in the supportive organizational climate—employee performance relationship
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Contexts of Positive Organizational Behavior
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 219–238, February 2008
How to Cite
Luthans, F., Norman, S. M., Avolio, B. J. and Avey, J. B. (2008), The mediating role of psychological capital in the supportive organizational climate—employee performance relationship. J. Organiz. Behav., 29: 219–238. doi: 10.1002/job.507
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!