Earlier versions of portions of this article were presented at the annual meeting of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, April 2001, San Diego, California.
Linking service employees' emotional competence to customer satisfaction: a multilevel approach†
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Contexts of Positive Organizational Behavior
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 155–170, February 2008
How to Cite
Giardini, A. and Frese, M. (2008), Linking service employees' emotional competence to customer satisfaction: a multilevel approach. J. Organiz. Behav., 29: 155–170. doi: 10.1002/job.509
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!