Character in organizational research: past directions and future prospects
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 981–987, October 2008
How to Cite
Wright, T. A. and Huang, C.-C. (2008), Character in organizational research: past directions and future prospects. J. Organiz. Behav., 29: 981–987. doi: 10.1002/job.521
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!