The mediating role of overall fairness and the moderating role of trust certainty in justice–criteria relationships: the formation and use of fairness heuristics in the workplace
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1025–1051, November 2009
How to Cite
Jones, D. A. and Martens, M. L. (2009), The mediating role of overall fairness and the moderating role of trust certainty in justice–criteria relationships: the formation and use of fairness heuristics in the workplace. J. Organiz. Behav., 30: 1025–1051. doi: 10.1002/job.577
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2008
- Fonds Québécois de la Recherche sur la Société et la Culture Ètablissement de Nouveaux Professeurs-Chercheurs. Grant Number: (#99254)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!